an update on my book of Paul Yandell

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Re: an update on my book of Paul Yandell

Postby guitarchuck » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:37 pm

Norm,
Will you be selling copies of these? (Limited signed editions for your Chetboard buddies) Or do we need to go ahead and pre-order one from somewhere like Amazon?
Thanks,
Chuck Schwickerath
guitarchuck
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Re: an update on my book of Paul Yandell

Postby Art Sims » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:15 am

Looking forward to getting it, Norm. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Art Sims
Art Sims
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Re: an update on my book of Paul Yandell

Postby Norm » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Re: Chuck's question...

I don't know how that works. I doubt they will offer pre-autographed ones because that would involve me signing a bunch of printed face pages for them to do up in a bindery.

Off the top of my head I think (if autographs were really that important to you) you would need to buy a copy, find a sturdy enough binder to make a back and forth trip and include return shipping (or even a pre-paid label)

This is a niche book. Limited appeal I think although I wouldn't mind getting surprised.

There are some things in it I would do over a little... had an impossible time getting decent photos that I could properly credit. You can't just grab something you like off the web and stick it in there. Photgraohers want to be paid

Looking at it now I wish I had put more photos in but even so, as many times as I've had to read through it I am pleased with my result. A lot of you guys chimed in to make it work .

And of course, Marie and Micah Yandell were a big part of what kept me going...
♥
...that's how it looks to me...The opinion expressed above is my own and does not necessarily reflect the views of this station. Your mileage may vary...

Audio samples: http://www.youtube.com/user/acountrygent/videos
That should do it.
Norm
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: redwood city ca

Previous

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests