The Chet Channel

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

The Chet Channel

Postby Admin » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:46 pm

The official Youtube for the estate of Chet Atkins is now up and is growing daily. Come visit ay thechetchannel.com. It has the largest aggregation of Chet videos on the internet, in one place. When you come to the main page, click on "Playlists" to see each section. Currently we are doing a recorded interview with Mark Knopfler on his collaborations and friendship with Chet Atkins. After Mark Knopfler we'll start a series of our special recorded interview of fiddle champion Mark O'Connor. We also have a special section where anyone can submit simple cell phone recorded videos on "What Chet means to me." Some famous pickers are sending in theirs videos this week, but anyone can post.
Attachments
henk3.png
Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Chet Channel

Postby DagerRande » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:37 am

Tom, everyone who knows me associates me with Chet. I've thought about contributing to this but I can't imagine keeping it short enough and I know that no matter what I included, I would be leaving something out! I have too many stories of personal experiences with him and those associated with him, not to mention all of the ways that he has influenced my music. i'm thinking hard and long about this!
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Re: The Chet Channel

Postby LMark » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:59 pm

Tom, thank you for your work on this project. I enjoy what you are posting, regularly. LMark
LMark

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins