Gretsch 6120 CGP

Gretsch 6120 CGP

Postby BobFrye » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:00 pm

My buddy, Rick Allred, has two CGP 6120's. And he has decided to sell one of them. The one for sale is in mint condition. He's asking $2100.00. If you're interested you can contact him at rcamusicandmagic@bellsouth.net

3906.jpeg
Attachments
3908.jpeg
3911.jpeg
BobFrye

Re: Gretsch 6120 CGP

Postby nasonm » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:06 am

Beautiful!
nasonm

Re: Gretsch 6120 CGP

Postby Steve Sanders » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:26 pm

I just wanna "butt-in" here about this guitar! I can't remember how many years I stared at those Chet album covers and pined away for a guitar like the proverbial "red Gretsch", the magical "Fingerstyle Guitar". I finally was lucky and snagged one a few years ago. If it hadn't been for Paul Yandell none of us would have a chance to own and play "2" of Chet's most famous guitars. I am exceedingly thankful to Paul and Gretsch for their hard work for getting these great guitars out and into the sweaty little hands of us mere mortals. I also have a Gretsch 6122-1959 Country Gentleman so I am "flying high" rat about now!!! I bought my CGP sight unseen / unplayed and let me tell you it is a "GREAT" guitar. Even if you never use the stereo option it is one of the finest instruments Gretsch ever produced. I can't say enough about it, only to be eclipsed by the 1959 CG. And you gotta know Rick Allred takes good care of his instruments and I'm bettin' THIS guitar has a killer set-up on it already! Check out Rick playing a CGP on YouTube. One of my fav-o-rite pickers for sure. If you've ever had the slightest inkling about owning a sho-nuff CGP guitar then you better not fiddle around and guess what the price is right too!! If I didn't already have one I'd be on it like a junebug on a porch light! And remember......Christmas is comin'! But hey, round here Christmas is "always" comin'!!!!
Steve Sanders

Return to FOR SALE or TRADE