Richard Smith & band on Nashville Tunestream

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Richard Smith & band on Nashville Tunestream

Postby rhirvine » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:33 pm

I just finished watching Richard Smith and his great band of Nashville studio musicians on Nashville Tunestream on Facebook. It was so entertaining and I'm sure this show will be available for a few days. If you like to hear some great Chet Atkins and Jerry Picking along with bebop jazz and other genres, you will love this show. Richard Smith is phenomenal! Watch it and donate if you can. Nothing like this has been available to fans like me until recently, I guess due to COVID-19 restrictions. No live concerts and touring dates for these great musicians for the time being. Richard Smith was out here in SOCAL with Brent Mason many months ago but I was unable to attend their concert because of not wanting to drive at night. TuneStreams offers great video and audio and the ability to cast it to my smart TV and thus use a superior sound system as compared with my laptop.
rhirvine

Re: Richard Smith & band on Nashville Tunestream

Postby emjaybee94 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:13 am

What an amazing show. I watched it as a repeat yesterday. For any one who wants to watch it , go to the Nashville Tunestream site and scroll down to the show icon. You'll have to wait 5 minutes before it starts, but it's well worth the wait.

Regards
Mike
emjaybee94

Re: Richard Smith & band on Nashville Tunestream

Postby emjaybee94 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:23 am

As a postscript to my last posting try this:

https://www.facebook.com/nashvilletunestream/

Regards
Mike
emjaybee94

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins