Prairie Home Companion

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Prairie Home Companion

Postby Banjo » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Does anyone Have the Clip of Chet Playing Chaplin in new Shoes with a Piano Player to Share. It was on youtube but Sadly has Disappeared.
Banjo

Re: Prairie Home Companion

Postby PhilHunt » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:29 pm

That clip was from Prairie Home Companion...I have that clip. That was Butch on the piano. I had to pull almost all of my Chet/Jerry tv clips from youtube because I found that a bunch of Asian crooks (not being racist but fact) were stealing my youtube links and claiming them as their own and profiting from them. This infuriated me, so I pulled practically all of my youtube videos of Chet and Jerry. I really hated to do this because so many people around the globe had viewed those videos for many years since the inception of youtube…..many of those videos had millions of views. This does not matter to me as I am not in it for any sort of monetary making. Chet and Jerry's legacy needs to be preserved in every way possible. I highly recommend to everyone...if you have any videos of Chet and Jerry...MAKE THEM AVAILABLE.....DON'T HOARD THEM!! If you upload them to youtube….disable embedding feature.
PhilHunt

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins