Best guitar jam I've ever witnessed

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Best guitar jam I've ever witnessed

Postby rhirvine » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:45 pm

This is from youtube and I have to agree, it is the best guitar jam for me too! Question - is the player closest to Tommy, Steve Wariner? Also who is the player closest to Richard Smith, Guy Van Duser?

https://youtu.be/EcnbtG-HlqA
rhirvine

Re: Best guitar jam I've ever witnessed

Postby DagerRande » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:49 pm

Rich, I believe that those two in the background are fans. I know that they aren't Steve Wariner or Guy Van Duser.
Someone here may be able to identify them but my only help is to let you know that they aren't Guy or Steve, who just saw at CAAS in July.
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Postby BillB » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:43 am

I noticed down a ways in the comment that it says the other two are Michael Fix and Stuie French. I think Michael Fix is another Aussie guitarist who endorses Maton guitars. Apparently, Stuie French is also an accomplished musician.

Bill B.
BillB

Postby rhirvine » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:42 pm

Thanks for filling me in on the two lesser known guitarists each of whom wouldn't be up there with Richard and Tommy if they weren't very good in their own right.
rhirvine

Postby Vidar Lund » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:51 am

Buckeroo, a great hit for Buck Owens and his Buckeroos. They had 15 minutes left of a recording session, and when one of them came up with a new tune, this one, to spend all of the booked time, they recorded it in a couple of takes and made a great hit out of it.
Vidar Lund

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins